Gamewagon Squads Battlebus – Half Term Activity
Five years ago Gamewagon revolutionised social gaming with our mobile video game theatres. This half term we are bringing a social gaming activity to you that encourages planning, team work and face to face communication.
Our Fortnite Squads Half term activity provides;
- Safe and secure environment.
- FUN, sociable and convenient half term activity.
- Teams work together to solve problems and take the Battle Royale crown.
- Min 4 and Max of 8 players.
Treat your kids to a new game format that teaches teamwork, whilst giving yourself a break this half term.
All that is needed is:
A parking space no more than 25 meters from a main internet hub or access to a stable internet connection. We will bring sufficient cables to connect to your broadband hub.
No more than 8 guests to ensure everyone is involved as a team playing and supporting their teams as they try to achieve Battle Royale.
We may need the ability to be able to download a large game update if required. Fortnite is in beta and may require an update at any point. Depending on size and internet speed this can take up to 30 minutes.
The game is rated 12+ although many younger play Fortnite it may not be what other families choose to encourage. It is up to you to ensure your guests are OK to play.
Download PDF for more Information
Call 0845 319 4263 or
Gaming Party Tip of the Week – Rayman Legends
Got a gaming party coming up this weekend? Why not have a bash at Rayman Legends an absolute classic multiplayer game to test team skills and co-operation in a platformer.
Here are our top tips…
1) Slow and steady wins the race. In Rayman Legends the challenge levels vary and this is shown by skulls. One skull is the easiest and 5 is the hardest. It is important to start at level 1 to familiarise yourself with the game. This is key to get to know the challenges and controls as it will drastically speed up the game as the difficulty increases. It’s also a good idea to try out the tougher ones a few times just to make sure you get all the Lums or Teensies you missed. Remember that you will unlock characters in the early stages and this will help you complete the harder ones later.
2) Many hands make light work. This is a great game to play on your own in solo play, but this game really comes into its own in multiplay mode with up to 3 friends. You can tackle the challenges together and just like in solo play they will get harder as you progress. However, playing with friends is definitely the best way to complete your quest once you have the basics down in solo rounds. Playing with friends has the added bonus that there is someone to revive you rather than restarting the level, helping to keep the momentum of the game and allowing you to complete each stage quicker.
Happy playing, and remember gaming is better together.
Anyone got a big race coming up? Fancy some adrenaline fuelled drag races with your friends at this weekends gaming party? Here is our top tip to drive
circles around your buddies.
Try, try and try again – When driving on these maps for the first time don’t worry if you get lost, crash or jump off the track (it’s normal it would be strange if you didn’t). The key is to keep going until you know the maps and all the danger spots. Use the restart button as much as possible and jump back to the start of the race, this feature is a huge time saver.
Our Top Tip is – Play the game on single player and set the gold ghost car to race with you, (the gold ghost car is the computer driving on what it thinks is the best possible route slowing down and speeding up when it is most effective). Follow it closely and watch the line it takes through corners and once you know what it’s going to do you will know how to beat it. Then get ready to take home the gold. Drive safe out there.
Have you got a big match coming up at a gaming party this weekend?
Whether you’re a defending champion or an underdog looking for your first win,
here are our top tips to compete with your friends at a gaming party this weekend.
- Never stop moving – When playing FIFA 18 always try to keep passing the
ball. This technique makes it harder for your opponent to tackle you.
Even if you are not quite sure where you are going, keep possession and
keep passing, this will increase your chances of creating space in which
you can attack. At your birthday parties it is the teams that work together and pass the ball that always come out on top.
- The Danger of sprinting – There are a few times when you should sprint
for example when you’re trying to catch up with an attacker. However, in
most situations when you are sprinting you may lose some control over
the ball and this leaves you vulnerable to defenders. You should never
sprint into a crowd of opposing players as the ball will be knocked ahead
and can easily be intercepted by one of the opponent’s players.
Our top Tip is, remember it’s a team game and it is very tempting to pass the ball quickly up
the pitch. This is not always the best move. If your striker receives the ball in midfield but the rest of your team is in defence, he becomes very vulnerable to attack. Always try to pass a few times before you go to far forward. This way your striker will always have some support and your chances of breaking your opponents defence increases and this gives you more options. Happy playing.
Have you got a big match coming up at a gaming party this weekend?
Here are some top tips to help you Rocket yourself to the top of the leader board at your gaming party or your friends!
The set up of a game can be key to winning. Being able to air roll and boost at the same time will give you an advantage against your opponents. To do this simple Change the ‘Air roll’ button to L1 or R1 from ‘O’ so you can air roll and boost at the same time.
Our other top tip is, pay attention to the whole pitch in order to anticipate where you should be and when. Turn off ‘camera shake’ to improve your game play and change the default camera settings so the POV is higher, this will make the screen wider and will make it easier to play.
In Mario Kart, Defense is often your best form of attack during your gaming party
Got a gaming party coming up? Here is our top tip to help you get in the top rankings on the firm family favourite Mario Kart.
Nothing ruins your chances in a race as much as being hit in the rear by a variety of shells, but you’re not entirely defenceless. You can use certain items that you pick up as shields to block attacks coming from the rear – just hold down the ZL trigger and the item will appear behind your kart, ready to block any incoming attack from your mates or computer controller racers.
We also have one top tip. Beating the blue shell – if you have the Super Horn item you can use it just before the blue shell makes contact, and destroy it Now that is a real bonus.