Summer Coaster Creators
Join Gamewagon this summer for a week of fun-thrilled Minecraft Rollercoasters!
Design, test and build your very own Mega-Minecraft-Coaster and create a summer theme park extravaganza!
Join our Master-Crafter to learn new mega-build techniques, study rollercoaster design and improve your Redstone-tech skill.
Compatible across Win 10 PC, PlayStation 4/5, XBOX One/Series X, Nintendo Switch, iOS/Android Devices & Fire/Fire TV*
Console players will require active online subscriptions** relevant to their device.
Please note: An additional Laptop, Phone or Tablet is necessary to join the video chat!
*Minimum console requirement. MacOS, JAVA Edition, Minecraft Earth, Minecraft Dungeons & other outdated versions are unsupported.
**XBOX One: see Game Pass / Xbox Live Gold
**Nintendo Switch: see Nintendo Online
**PlayStation: see PlayStation Plus
- Study & imitate the design, planning processes involved in construction of real-world roller coasters.
- Expand creative thinking, conceptualising themes and storytelling.
- Become a Redstone engineer, implementing logic and math circuits to power contraptions.
- Advance ride elements using a basic command code language and critical thinking.
- Develop an appreciation for infrastructure and architecture.
- Build confidence and self-determination.
Dates & Times
Group 1: July 26th - 30th
Group 2: August 9th - 13th
Group 3: August 23rd - 27th
10am - 2pm Daily (including half hour lunch break)
Spaces limited to 10 participants per group/week
Just £229 for the whole week!
View Virtual Event FAQs >
How to Book
Choose which group week suits you best and complete the booking form. Once approved, we'll send you a confirmation email.
Additional information will follow to complete your setup in advance and get connected to our virtual spaces.
Technical support is available at request from booking to completion!