Want to book an Epic Birthday Party!
Multiplayer Games all offline
As of Government guidance published on the 23rd November 2020 - Exemptions from gathering limits in all tiers includes "Supervised activities provided for children, including wraparound care (before and after-school childcare), groups and activities for under 18s, and children’s playgroups"
Therefore we can now have a max of 12 children in the wagon if they are in the same bubble at school.
It is your responsibility to make note of any restrictions within your tier which affects numbers that you would like to be able to have inside your house or garden afterwards.
All the latest consoles and latest multiplayers games
*Please note we are unable to invest in the new PS5 or XBOX consoles until some time in the New Year.
We need 7.5 metres to park the wagons and access to a socket
We cover all of London and the surrounding shires.
Birmingham and the West Midlands
If you are not sure if we can cover your area, please get in touch to confirm or to get a bespoke quote.
Inside each wagon is a Playstation 4, XBOX ONE and a Nintendo Switch plus one other console.
We have 4 games on at any one time and guests play together in sets of 3's and 4's per TV and per game.
Check out our reviews HERE
1) Click the BOOK NOW button and request to book the date and time you would like
2) You can let us know that is just an enquiry or if you are ready to book if the date and time are available.
3) We will then confirm that slot is yours.
4) We will send you an invoice for a deposit of £50 to secure your booking.
5) Once your deposit is received we will then email you to confirm receipt of that and email you an invitation template that you can print out and use if you would like to.
6) We will then email you again around 3-5 days prior to your party asking you to double check all the details are correct and ask you to then settle the balance payment.
7) On the day we will arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time to get parked and plugged in and all touch surfaces wiped down.
8) Each van has hand sanitiser stations on the rear door so we ask all guests to use that when they enter and leave the wagon.
9) Now the party begins!